Finished January Quilt

Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Good Afternoon all!  I wanted to share the finished January quilt I had been working on.  The baby its intended for is coming a little earlier than expected (today!) so I rushed to finish it up for her.  The patten is the January block by Lady Harvatine you can find it here.  It was a really fun pattern to sew up.  My first time piecing curves!  I used mostly Anna Maria Horner's line folk song with a few of the Cotton + Steel basics mixed in.  Its backed in folk song as well (sorry I didn't get a photo of the back).  The binding is moda dottie leftover from backing of a quilt I did a while ago.  It was 108" backing fabric I think a poplin.  




 Have a great day!!

2 comments

  1. Beautiful!!!!! Love the colors

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!!! Great huson pants pinafore and pouch!!! Love the colors and ribbons!!! Pictures are great too!!!

    ReplyDelete