A Couple of Recent Makes

Friday, July 28, 2017

AHHH, you guys!! Summer is flying by faster than I can handle right now!  Everything is good though :)  We signed my daughter up for summer camp to prepare her for kindergarten, she has been in preschool but just a couple times a week.  Summer camp was every day and boy did it tire her out!!  She really had a blast though.  We were also fortunate enough to have my mom come and stay for three whole weeks!!  It was amazing.  We did all sort of crafty things and mostly just hung out and talked.  It was the best!!

One of the things we sewed up was pj shorts for each of us.


I apologize for the crummy phone pic and lack of modeled photos lol.  They are both flamingo prints one is a Charley Harper double gauze (mom's) and the other is Rifle Paper Co. for Cotton + Steel cotton lawn (mine).  We used the Carolyn Pajama Pattern by Closet Case Files.  Everything sewed up super smoothly and they are so so comfy.  I may go up a size on my next pair just because I do like my pjs roomy (these fit perfectly fine though).

I also made this giant flower crown for my daughter just for fun :)


Hope you're all having a great summer :)


No comments:

Post a Comment