Bohemian Babydoll Top

Wednesday, July 16, 2014

I recently made this sweet little top for my daughter.  The pattern is the Bohemian Babydoll dress and top by Elegance and Elephants.  I chose the lovely border print from the wee wander line by Sarah Jane.  I really really love how this turned out.  I made a few changes as this was the second one I made.  Nothing too drastic.  I put a narrow hem on the sleeve rather than using the two layers of fabric as the pattern calls for.  I prefer the lightness that the one layer gives especially in the summer heat.  I also finished the armholes using this technique.  A little fiddly but i prefer this to the way the pattern calls for it to be finished. 



 I'm really happy with this pattern.  My daughter wants to wear this top nearly every day!!





I love this fabric so so much, I've already ordered more in the blue color way :)

Have a great day!!


No comments:

Post a Comment