Juba Shorts

Tuesday, July 22, 2014

So I few weeks ago I got the privilege of testing out a new pattern by Rachael Gander of Imagine Gnats.  The pattern is the Juba Shorts.  They are a comfy lounge short.  Please excuse the awkward photos and my tiny photo bomber.






They are a really quick sew.  I used a couple of Juliana Horner prints from Joann.  I must confess I don't limit these to just lounging. I've worn them out several times.  In these photos I have them paired with the Plantain Tee, also a really quick sew (and free).  The next time I make the tee I will raise the neck line just a bit.  Nothing wrong with the pattern just my own personal preference. 




My husband is excited for me to make him some of the men's version for him.  He may have to wait a bit as I've overextended my self a little with joining swaps and starting up the etsy shop.





Hop you all have a great day!! Go check out the pattern too!!

1 comment

  1. Love those shorts! I think I am going to have to make a pair too...

    ReplyDelete