Inari Tee Dress

Wednesday, June 29, 2016


So, I recently purchased a remote for our camera and this is my first attempt at taking my own pictures.  I apologize in advance for the super awkward arm placement. Anyway, this is my version of the Inari tee dress by Named.



The dress is a lovely slight cocoon shape, side vents, and a high low hem.  The dress is super simple and comes together in a snap.  I used some Cotton + Steel rayon for this and I couldn't be happier.  I love the drape and simplicity of this dress.


A cropped version is also included in the pattern that I'm thinking of trying out soon.  I've seen some really cute versions of it floating around on Instagram. 


This was my 'helper' and I getting the camera set up hahaha! Also, a little sneak peek of a post I'm working on for Friday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment