Maker's Tote

Friday, May 20, 2016


Hi there!! In case you haven't noticed I am a huge fan of Noodlehead patterns (by Anna Graham).  This one is the Maker's Tote in the large size.  This size is huge!  It has so many great details!!  The inside pockets are divided on both sides and the tote is self is nice and deep.  Oh, and it opens up nice and wide to see all of you goodies!!  

I knew I was going to keep my hand stitching and appliqué projects in here so I thought it would be a little funny to use this sloth fabric by Sarah Watts for Cotton + Steel.  You know, for my slow stitching!  Sorry bad joke there. 


Anyway, I am super happy with how this came out.  The pattern is pretty involved and a few parts are time consuming (hand stitching the binding) but in the end it is so worth it!!  


I hope you all have a great weekend! I know I'm looking forward to following all of the quilt market feeds on Instagram!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment